AKU PEMANDU UBER DAN GRABCAR



6th April 2016, Wednesday

I must update this before I forgot . Not even one month driving uber and grabcar I got second accident today. I will storymory later on this entry.

2 days ago I received a message from my previous Uber customer asking to fetch her friend and son going to school at 6am in the morning. I politely decline as I need to solat at that time first before going for driving., She asked me other uber driver which I dont have. wtf ;(

This morning I woke up early and after solat, I started my car at 6.21am and on my Uber and Grabcar simultaneosly. After waiting for 5 min, I drove to Jalan Ampang.

Ping! I got request from Bukit Jaya (BUkit Antarabangsa) and the time to get there is 19 min. I trust that Devvis can wait because his location is hard to find Uber or grabcar at this hour. On the way his house, I saw traffic jam already bumper to bumper . I reached his house with his BMW car inside the compound and picked him up to KLIA. Walawehh! Jackpot in the morning because I know this time is surge price! On the way to airport we talked on and off about his travel to Phuket and he can wait for Uber. His flight is 8.30am and my waze show eta is 8.13! But Devvis is such a cool guy, told me not to worry much. He also blamed MAS check-in system is problem.

Dropped Devvis off at the KLIA, I drove back to PUchong. In Dengkil rest area, I filled up my petrol tank (RM34, 20.4l). After almost 2 hours without a single ping (damn!) finally I reached Mydin USJ and got a ping! Soom, a travel agent, is going to Ho Chi MInh city and I am going to KLIA again for the second time in a row! Walawehh, so happy. Soom talked and talked about his travel job, and say "Melayu manyak cincai sajalah," I told him that Malay tourist while oversea, our concern is only the halal food. "olang cina manyak leceh hooo, semua mau komplen, itu cabin crew tak cantek pon manyak bising," Lol. This week he brings MAA insurance agents, next week he brings a group from Starbucks to Bali while refer to my car's windshield stickers. I should get commission for this hahahaaaa.

Same before, after drop off Soom, I cabut balik KL but this time I use MEx. While PUtrajaya tol, i got ping at 11.29am from Snowman of Nigeria at Ruvena Villa Flat Blok 3 to new LRT station Bandar PUteri. But need to send his friend first on the way. I agreed. Snowman talked about politics and economics. He said Malaysia country development is better than Nigeria due to full of corruption.

12.36pm picked up Vandi at Menara Mutiara majestic PJ to amcorp mall and before dropping her off, I accepted ping from Ajis and his officemate from amcorp mall to asiajaya LRT station. Ajis gave me RM100 from RM10 fare. The traffic was standstill at the backlane due to construction lorry unloading materials.

At asiajaya LRT station I got request, when I called him no answer due to his Singapore humber. Soon, he cancelled zzzz.

2pm. I feel tired and find a mosque to pray zohor and sleep. AFter solat, I tried find spot like others to sleep inside the mosque, but this guy sitting next to me playing with his handphone is coughing and coughing! I changed my sleeping place further from him and sleep for almost 40 minutes until 2.55pm! What a long sleep... Lol

3pm while on the car I got Uber ping from MCD seksyen 14 which is nearby only, but I dont accept. Later at 3.06pm I went to the Mcd and ping! I pick up Hashim's girlfriend infront of Jaya store to send her to Ampang point. While Hashim sounds pak arab, but his gf looks very Korean. AFter drop off her (she asked about toll), I read Hashim watsapp on my phone for her gf which means business.

3.51pm ping from amoi korea at north point ampang to Seri Maya condo Jalan Jelatek.

4.25pm ping from girl and her brother eating icecream on my car from Kumon Jelatek to Brunsfield Jalan Ampang.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

4.48pm, Amy ping me at Somerset to send her to Jalan Semarak Api Gombak. She is very friendly, talkative, cute and nice girl. Talking abour her ex-bf who already got fiancee and her uber driver who befriended her but later revealed that he is a married man. While she is very young (29), she looks mature and independence. She mentioned also about her personal problem of her mother (retired teacher) who is the first wife of his father (retired fireman). "kalo tak berani dilambung ombak, jangan berumah ditepi pantai," she corrected my old malay saying. But I told her, "sekarang ramai org berani buat rumah banyak2 tepi pantai maa," and she nodded show her agreement. Hahahaaa.

After sending Amy Somerset home, I plan to go home early today but the time is almost 6pm. I wander around Jalan Danau Kota and Jalan Ibukota and parked my car at Petronas to do solat and pee and later ping! I got ping at 6.08pm from Bukit Antarabangsa again. I told myself that this is my last passenger of the day.

While getting out from Kolej Universiti TAR, on the way exit to Jalan Ulu Klang, suddenly this amoi cun majiba* sondol my car from behind! Damnn! I check out and got very angry! While her myvi badly dented with plat number broken, my car bumper looks intact from outside only scratches, but inside bracket broken who knows? She is sorry that her fault. After taking few photos and her phone number I drove off to pick up my last customer of the day. I will deal with her later tonight.

I drop off James infront of Flamingo hotel and I directly go home with heartbroken to think about the recent accident.

At 7pm, i called amoi Susi majiba* who hit my car to pay for my unlucky and suwey day! For sure my son got angry with me if he knows about this accident! At first she reluctant, and I told her that I will make police report. I told her that the police summon of her mistake to kiss my car bumper will cost her RM300! Finally she agree to pay me some money and settle the problem.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...