WHY TODAY IS MY LAST DAY DRIVING UBER JB



Sunday, 24 April 2016.

11 trips on Uber JB today! 8hr 18min online.

Yes, the title showing my real disappointment and frustration of driving uber in Johor Bahru aka JB. Before I tell you my predicament, let me update the diary since this morning.

Start to turn on Uber apps at 6.36am. Send my daughter to school. Then I camp at Burger King.

6.49am the first ping from matherf*#kr TK at Permas Jaya, 19min away. I accept then about to ask him to wait suddenly he cancel. Lanjiao! 2 min later this same f*#ker ping again. It seems no Uber near to his place and it happen that I am the nearest one (12km), I accept and wait for 1 min then he cancel me again. Kannina nima chiba*! Actually he know the distance and time already from the apps before requesting me but why he cancel twice? This is racist, man!

On the Pasir Gudang highway to city, 7.17am got ping from MF at Taman Molek. About 200m to his location then suddenly he cancel. Lanjiao! Maybe bcoz I dont contact him, or should I?

7.45am got ping from CN at Taman Ria. I send her text to wait. But she call me to confirm and ask the time of arrival. 3 pax going to Larkin Sentral. This is her first time using Uber. Ask me option to pay cash or credit card.

8.25am camp at Petronas Jalan Datin Halimah. Fill up gas, relief myself.

9.04am waiting for client at KFC Kulai and update blog using smartphone.

Later I just take a break and go to tesco for household groceries. Then I take a noon nap to recharge.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

2.55pm start turning on Uber JB.
3.17pm got ping from a teenager, XQ bring him and his friend from Ketapang Block E to nearby basketball playground at Jalan Kempas 3.

3.43pm got ping from AL at Plaza Pelangi while I overshoot into the flyover and need to uturn for 2 km when I arrive at the other side of the plaza, that amoi insist to take her infront of Coffee bean which I need to drive one more round about 2.2km. Lajiao! Only after pick up her and bf sending a few meters on the other side of the Jalan Tebrau road. This ordeal only earned me RM2.48.

4.14pm got ping amoi MN from KSL to Taman Desa Tebrau.

5.05pm YG ping me from Taman Mount Austin to nearby kopitiam.

Then JK and his friends request me to pick them up from Mount Austin to KSL. I miss the junction near KSL and I end trip. No tip from them. So langsi.

6.02pm JS from Taman Melodies to JBCS.

6.54pm JM ping me while I am at Pantai Lido taking sunset photo. When near Plaza Angsana, she mistakenly cancel. I got upset a bit, but luckily she call me and I ask her to wait. When arrive Plaza Pelangi, JM and 3 gf hop on to my car, request my new trip and send them to Danga City Mall.

7.09pm KP ping me at Jalan Kuning to JBCS.

7.28pm Uncle CN ping me from Unit Hemodialisis Hospital Tun Aminah, instruct me to pick him up inside the hospital. Me and uncle talk and talk about his illness to do dialysis 3 times a week. Take care our health and tips from his experience. He also appreciate one Malay teksi driver who suggest to take Uber instead the more expensive cab. I laugh. He save RM8 per trip from his house to the hospital by taking Uber! He also mention the goodness of Malay teksi drivers compare to Indian drivers who likes to take longer route. I never ask him about Chinese teksi drivers.

8.20pm NL ping me to pick up her friend at Mount Austin to CIQ. Her friend is Singaporean Indian who can talk fluent Malay. But we agree to drop him at JB Sentral. When arrive, I try to complete the trip, but the system keep calculating the cash fare due to network problem. I call NL about the issue, she said the Uber suggested the fare about RM11 to RM17. Then, I ask him to pay RM15. Later, I restart my smartphone and Uber show the cash fare should be RM20.88. I am short of RM6. I made a complain report to Uber. They still not answer yet. I think this is one reason I want to quit Uber JB. Kannina Uber.

Initially I want to do one more trip before leaving the city tonight. But due to the software glitch I decide to go home instead. Tired and frustrated. So langsi.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...