WHITE GUY WITH WHITE SHIRT

法拉利汽车在总统府酒店 (Istana Hotel)

Friday, 20 May 2016.
Starts the car engine and apps at 6.35am.

6.49am got ping from bugima IZT at Taman Rasmi. She put a pin location to "13 Jalan Rasmi" so I follow the pin. When arrive at the pin with heavy traffic, i text and call her. Then she says "Jalan Rasmi 13, please turn around uncle!" Bugima. I drive around to Jalan Rasmi 13. Then at Jalan Rasmi 13 I call her again and look for her, she says "uncle needs to turn back." I fucked up! Why she so lazy to walk a few steps to my car? Uncle cancel booking loh then drive far far away. Not good fengshui this morning.

7.06am got ping from another bugger AZD at nearby Jalan Melati. Uncle try to cool down. No good to get angry and upset when you have the first customer. No Ong. When arrive at the pin location, junction of Jalan Dahlia. AZD ask me to turn around to find house 88. Bugima. At Jalan Melati from the junction to the end uncle cannot find house no 88. On the left is odd numbers with 89, on the right something 33. Kannina. I call him again after going to another Jalan Meranti. When turning right to Jalan 4L, he call saying he is behind me. So uncle need to uturn again in the middle of small road. Lajiao! So when AZD inside the car, uncle lecture him. "Why your house no number mah? Why dont tell the driver your house just beside number 89?" Aiyah, this chubby boy just keep quite only.

UNcle so gloomy this morning.

7.33am, amoi AND ping me from Jalan Wawasan 1/2 going to LRT Ampang.

7.57am, a Yemeni FAT ping me from Permai Puteri going to Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.

8.24am, an Italian MAT ping me at Maxis Tower KLCC going to VSQ PJ. He text me, "white guy with white shirt." Whatthefish man!

9.34am, ping from JRY at Istara Condo sending to Menara TM.

10.09am, ping from HRJ at LRT Kerinchi sending to Jalan 12/149L Sri Petaling. Every turn she need to tell me. Aiyah!

10.34am, ping from JO2 at Jalan Hujan Gerimis going to Jalan Awan Cina.

10.45am, ping from ANG with 4 pax, local INdian uncle with his relatives from India for sightseeing. Today they go Midvalley.

11.07am, ping from good looking NUR at Robson Crystal Taman Seputeh going to Phileo Damansara.

11.26am, JRM an Austrian property agent ping me at nearby Eastin Hotel sending to Publika Damansara. He also says, "the only white guy here with white shirt under the big Eastin hotel billboard!"

After Friday prayer, 2.44pm starts the engine and apps.

2.45pm, ping from RAV at Jalan Melati, opposite this morning bugger boy AZD pick up point. Lajiao! Send RAV to Pusat Fisioterapi Ampang Utama. She rather write it as Ampang Point.

3.34pm, ping from SAB at Pandan Ria going to Kuala Ampang. It takes about 13min to reach the pick up point. SAB, a Sabahan, with beautiful wife and 2 kids, with all the grills and big boxes fill of chicken wings. We talk about his business a little bit, about imported fresh fish from Sabah and his business partner who is very bossy. The partner call his phone and ask him to get fast fast. Wah lah weh. Uncle heard also very very angry. Also he likes Uber service in the area of Kuala Ampang. No teksi would like to take them out. "Uber yang terbaek," he thumbs up.

4.19pm, ping from ATA at Seri Maya going to 231 Condo next to Indon Embassy.

4.59pm, ping from LAI at Istana Hotel. 2 African (Sudan) ladies, 1 is chubby and fully hijab. They talk and talk about their life non-stop all the way to the drop off point at Cova Suites Kota Damansara. Although they speak mostly African English, I could not understand what topic they are talking about. But one thing uncle remembers, the other lady says, "a good man is hard to find!"

After drop off the ladies, I camp for a while at Petronas Kota Damansara 2.

7.08pm, ping from YAN, a 65 year old Chinese Indonesian from Surabaya. I pick up him with his 3 golden girls at Segi University lobby and send them to Federal Hotel, near Low Yat. But when he says "FEDERAL" with Indon accent so many times hard to understand. While on the road, he notices the traffics here in the highway is the same as Indon, "likes to drive crazily, same same." "But the motorcycle is scarce here," "Furthermore, it's hard to find other car drivers to give away for you to enter the proper lanes," "Indon drivers is very rude and no courtesy, they thought the road is belong to themselves," sorry him. He also impress with our country development, "cakep cakep," means "terbaek!" The golden girls speaks Germany village language which I ofcoz understand. So long never heard people speaks Germany language. I miss my mom! 2 ladies need to operate their knee and hips. "Too old already," says him. I ask him why not operate in Singapore, "very expensive!" says him again. Although INdon also got good hospitals for the operation, he still want to come to Malaysia. "Heartfully, I like it here,"

Although the night still young, I met my daily target fare. But I decided to go home, update blog and sleep early zzzz. Tomorrow I will drive far far away to the north for family matter. This blog also I not update for 2 days. I think nobody cares. :))))

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...