LADY GAGA SELFIE ON MY CAB



Monday, 27 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 7.29am.

7.52am, SAF at Ukay Perdana, 23min away. He can wait. Send him to TBS. He gives me very big money. Then I give him back the balance but I miscalculated the money and short of rm50 note. He reminds me of the big note. Aiyah! My dear diary, yesterday I almost gave the rider rm30 and today I almost took rider's money. This is when you work under pressure. OTL.
9.00am, AHM at Station One. 2 Arabs pax going to International Center UPM.

Camp at Petronas Serdang, ron95 for RM44 (25liter), topup grab for rm100.

9.49am, ADA at Super Eight Mini Market. A northern Nigeria teaches me how to speak Nigerian English, ie "Haw Far?" means "How are you?" I send him to NAHRIM where our Water Research center located.

10.18am, EMM a Nigeria at Aman Heights going to South City Plaza. Wait 2 min and return him home.

Shortnap for 7min at Aman Heights. Then 10.18am, ping again from the same Nigeria EMM. But this time need to send his gf to Ivory Residence Kajang.

11.53am, 5min after drop off, GAG ping me from nearby terrace house. A friendly and talkative negro girl from Tanzania (photo below) is going to Plaza Permata. We talk and talk about life and her future husband, a South African now in London. Thanks to miss GAG taking her selfie using my smartphone. She doesnt mind.

Before drop off GAG, got ping from this Malay kakak at nearby Persiaran Pekeliling. But after arrival and 10min going round in circle, I cannot find her Wisma Koperasi Polis and Ibis hotel as she mentioned. I told her all the shop names around where I drive but still she cannot recognize. Kannina. Then I cancel the booking. But cancellation on Monday sure will show my cancellation rate very bad.



Go home, take a break and sleep zzzz. 3.28pm already.

4.07pm, ISZ at KFC Ampang Point sending back to Taman Kosas. At this point, I reckon better go home to take some one ringgit small change. Yes my dear diary, small change is very crucial on this business when you are driving a taxi and your passenger gives you big big cash money to change.

4.40pm, FTH at Gleneagles Hospital sending to Double Tree by Hilton. High demands, 2.7km for rm13! 3 Arab family pax. When ask whether to use AKLEH highway or Jalan Ampang, the wife insists to use Jalan Ampang which clearly jam packed. When arrive, the daughter slams the back door so hard kannina, but the sick father apologized and I accept.

4.58pm, SPE at PNB Darby Park sending him to Hyundai Service Center at Jalan Klang Lama. We talk and talk about Grabcar. Ironically this trip is not high demand, although there is clearly traffic jam on Jalan Tun Razak. Kannina.

5.41pm, FAR at Midvalley north court, not north point. After calling and shouting, the Kenyan young lady hop in. When I saw her I thought she was an Indian girl. She says there are many tribes in Kenya. Later she told me that actually she is mix India father and Swahili mother. That's the reason why her skin is fairer. I sent her at 7-eleven Taylor's University. Upon arrival, there is one Arab guy hails and asks about car engine jumping cable. I say dont have, later when I check at the bonnet there is a jumper. So sad cannot help them.

6.40pm, NAZ and her gf at Monash University. When first saw the name on the apps I thought NAZ is a man. OTL. I send her to Restaurant Nirwana Maju Banana Leaf.

Camp at Masjid al Falah, pray and pee. After iftar, pee and pray. 8.07pm already.

8.14pm, MAY at Mediviron 24 hour Taipan going to USJ 4.
8.38pm, SHA and mom at USJ 3 sending to Empire Shopping Gallery.
8.56pm, ARI at TGIF Subang Parade going home to Mutiara Perdana Apartment. So bossy this young girl.
9.42pm, CEL at Sunway Pyramid sending to Suriamas.

Then decide to go home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...