TODAY I RENEW MY DRIVING LICENSE



Thursday, 28 July 2016.

7.11am, AAS at 2 Twelve Condo with his son sending to Taylor's International School. The Brazil dad talking and talking about how good and professional Grabcar and Uber drivers are.

7.39am, RMW at Flat Desa Pandan Blok E3 sending to Tasik Selatan. The obese lady walking slowly and heavily to my cab and sit next to me. She also talking very slowly as her throat is hard to say. Uncle feel so pity to her.

7.52am, IOO at Bukit OUG sending to Bedford Business Center Jalan Klang Lama.

While camping there are 2 new pings from far far Taman Sri Endah and Taman Medan Baru for 23 and 21 minutes away which I hastily accept and later cancel. Then I give up and switch off the Uber.

8.26am, ALN and his wife at Jalan Selera 1 sending to Petronas Tower 1. The Chinese Australian guy and me just talk and talk all the way.

Uncle got errand job to do. Go to JPJ at UTC Keramat to renew my driving license. Later later uncle will update the new license on Uber and Grabcar.

Fillup ron95 at Caltex Bukit Indah for rm35 (20liter). 2.51pm already.

3.18pm, KHO at Ampang Damai condo sending to saloon near LRT Cahaya. At first she calls, I cannot understeng. Later got her into my cab, asking me, "uncle can u speak Malay?" "Ofcoz lah," I say. She speak Malay better than English one. Kannina.

3.28pm, THA at Jalan Mewah 8 Blok A going to McD Pandan Mewah. When I told her that her name is beautiful, she says, "I am mix lah uncle, dad Indon, mom Pakistan." Aiyah, uncle not talking about your face lah dear.

4.10pm, ALX at MPAJ Pandan Indah, 2 pax sending to Pandan Mewah Heights.

4.30pm, OKS at Tiara Duta Apartment. Ondway to Berjaya Times Square using Lebuhraya Sungai Besi I missed the turn and I panic. Lajiao lah uncle! Suddenly she shouts, "what happen uncle?" Aiyah, I told her that I miss the turn and need to drive a long way. She looks upset, her eyes were reds and there smokes coming out of her ears and her hairs were standing up! She asks, "how long it take?" I say, "10 more minutes." Kannina. I thought she were late, I sped up on the elevated highway. Then she told me to slow down to follow the speed limit, "Dont worry about the time," she says and calms me down. "Safety is more important," she slowly say to me. Later I pay the toll fare myself.

5.29pm, DATO DR GNA at Hotel Sentral Park sending to Damai Service Apartment Jalan Ipoh.

5.54pm, ANN at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo to KLCC. 2 pax.

6.12pm, CRS at Plaza OSK going to Menara Keck Seng Jalan Bukit Bintang. The China man from Melbourne and me talk and talk all the way through the traffic jam.

7.04pm, DAN at The Westin sending to Happy Garden. He quite upset with the teksi services and says, "teksi drivers not fault, middle man or teksi companies not fault, the culprit is the one who gives the teksi licenses!"


Camp at Petronas Lebuhraya Sungai Besi near Nirvana. Got ping from negro at Giant Desa Petaling but the pin location is wrong. He wants me to cancel, but its not my fault. Later he cancels.

8.27pm, NHA a pretty young executive lady at Megan Avenue 1 sending to Pudu Sentral. She wants me to go fast fast, like in 10 min. I told her my car cannot fly. According to Waze, the eta is 15min. The pretty lady talk and talk, and sometimes I potong.

8.50pm, LCH at Kompleks Wilayah to Frisky Roof Top Bar Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.

9.14pm, RYO, his wife and 2 toddlers at Grand Hyatt sending to Suasana Sentral. I say little little Japanese. They quite impressed, even the wife surprised to say, "uncle your Japanese is very good even you stayed only 6 months in Japan!" She makes my day, dear diary.

9.43pm, XIN with her bf at NU Sentral. I sounds her not to properly telling me the pin location. She apologies. I send them to The Rabbit Hole Changkat Bukit Bintang.

9.59pm, CHR and his bf at nearby Havana Bar & Grill sending to The Intermark.

The I call it a day. Go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.







WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...