SO I GOT BANNED TODAY WITHOUT WARNING



Wednesday, 30 November 2016.

Registered Grabcar on 11th March 2016,
Drove Grabcar on 22nd March 2016 after 3 days ban after "picking up" my first rider.

After 8 months of driving Grabcar, last Tuesday (22 Nov) was my last driving it, and today (Wed, 30 Nov 2016) I got sms from Grabcar out of blue, without any warning.

RM0.00: GRAB regret to inform you that your driver account will be deactivated as your booking history shows that you have breached our code of conduct. Thank you.

I used to drive Grabcar everyday over 8 months ago taking all the trips regardless of the fare, but recently I concentrate on incentive hours. So today they banned my driver account without reason. They did not provide any reason on what the suspicious activity was. Anybody got this experience like this before? Since I am not driving Grabcar now and busy with my new office works, I will appeal later later lah.

Updated. 1/12/16, 6.22am, I sent an email to Grab support.my@grab.com asking for the reason, how long is the ban and can I appeal or not.

Updated. 2/12/16, 10.10am, I called Grab customer service, a young matcha on the phone. After talking and waiting for 13min, he told me the management already banned me for life. "It's under management issue," he said, "no appeal, uncle." "Can I help you with anything else?" Fook yew lah Grabcar.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...