DONT LET YOUR SMARPHONE BATTERY RUNNING DRY

Plaza Toll Batu Tiga is free now.

Tuesday, 9 January 2018.

For the first time I purposely drive to KLIA without any rider.

9.25pm at surau fatimah.
4.53am leaving surau after the queue for grab and uber were screwed up.

5.42am, KIM a negro sexy girl at Shaftburry Adfinbank foing to Springville resident to f*ck. When I started driving, she screamed at me not to use the highway, instead “use the highway without toll!” she said. I followed then later she told me, "now you see uncle, this road no toll and much shorter ehh??"

6.12am, JML an Indon young man at Jln KP/2 sending to Kedutaan Indon Jln Tun Razak.

6.58am, AHM an Arab family at The Elements, umi, 2 girls n the boy sitting next to me. The traffic jam was bad at Tmn Connaught to TBS on mrr2. i sent them to Imas Presint 14 Putrajaya.

Break at Petronas Cuberjaya.

11.08am, SHO at Shaftsbury Residence going to Menara Prestige KLCC. She said “sugoi” at the dropoff after I said few Japanese words, ie “chotto matte kudasai”, “arigato gozaimasu.”

Break at Bandar Baru Ampang.

2.53pm, NILOOFAR at Mercu summer going to PV128. The big tits Iran lady.

After ignoring so many cheapo fare jobs from and to PV flats, I ran far far away to Petronas Pusrawi.

3.37pm, LSM at Bangkok Bank busstop sending to Wild Sheep Chase cafe Taman Desa. The local pregnant chinese lady told me that the future baby girl is 7 month already.

4.34pm WIL at nearby Taman Desa Business park sending to the Taman Bukit Mayang Emas.

5.03pm, I was game by ANIDA HJ JAMALUDIN at Jln PJU 1/30. Bugima lah.

5.42pm, then I thought MD ALIF also play play with me at Jln 20/7. In fact pak Indon put the wrong location. Yo wes.

6.11pm, JNL a tutor at The Grove Waterscape villa going to The Empire shopping mall. This chinese lady like to talk too much about her home tuition neighbor parking sensitivity, todays pupil misbehavior, her family etc. She also story mory about some her poor pupil's parent just wanted to show off big cars with small house. Later she promised to rate me 5star.


Waiting near this Empire mall and getting so many cheapo fares which i ignored them all.

7.22pm, SLM at GLENMARIE KJ27 Lrt station wanted to go to Shah Alam, but then I took the wrong exit and got stuck at newly debunk Batu Tiga toll plaza. Demm. I called him to cancel and he agreed.

Then I drove straight to far far away KLIA without pax and stopped at RnR Dengkil. Pee and pray.
I got email from Grab that I can get 6seater job now. I am so happy lah ;)

9.23pm, HSN at KLIA2 going to The Grand Millenium hotel in Bukit Bintang. At first I thought he was India with short pant and tshirt and a lot of hairs, but he is from Saudi. 4 pax only with big luggages. Yay!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...