UBER DRIVER JB


Last month I went to Uber office in JB on saturday, the office open 2-5pm but I arrived late 7 minutes. Bro macha told me the office is closed. I was upset bcoz I registered online but still not approved yet.

Now after 1 month, I want to try again loh. 2 days ago I received message to complete register at McD Kulai, but when arrived this afternoon cannot find matherf*ther Uber there, not outside no inside. knn i drove to Uber office again at 2pm, but wah lau bro macha (again) told me that the briefing will start at 3pm..... whatthefishhh )(*&U*(#)! He told me that there were Uber Malay guys inside MCD Kulai which I cannot find maa, no banner no nothing kannina., Update this blog at next cybercafe while waiting until 3pm leh., jilake

After briefing, finish 4pm I switch on Uber. It was raining heavily until I drove Pasir Gudang Highway. No ping for 30 min. Almost get to my home suddenly got ping! I tap uber, 19 min to pick up at Taman Megah Ria. When I start to turn the rider cancel kaninna. Then I switch off and go home. Better start tomolo mornink.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...