UBER APPS GOT DRUNK

Masai town sunset ...

Monday, 24 July 2017.

Starting Uber apps at 6.23pm with 110,636km.

6.26pm, HUC a school boy at Starbucks Seri Alam going to Jalan Bunga Kertas Masai. There was a heavy traffic. Instead using the Pasir Gudang highway, I driving through the Jalan Masai Lama.

6.56pm, NUR, 3 pax of young Malay girls at nearby Kipmart Masai. When arrived the apps suddenly end the trips and showed me the calculated fare of RM1.05. But she said her apps is still on trip. So I end my apps and asked them to pay rm5 to send them to Kompleks Pasir Gudang. They dont mind.

7.11pm, FRZ a Pakistani man ping and waiting at the bus station. He is going to Larkin Sentral. When asked why not taking the bus, he said in Malay, "dah tunggu satu jam, bas tak sampai." FRZ liked to talk and talk about his job in Melaka and been to Malaysia for 3 years. His uncle was married to a local Chinese lady but later they were divorced and the uncle was cheated bcoz all the wealth and business here was taken by the ex-wife. So he doesnt the same thing happens to him.

7.50pm, break at Petronas Jalan Datin Halimah Larkin. Pee and pray. Fillup the ron95 for rm30.

8.11pm, TINH Vietnamese amoy at nearby Kenwood factory to send her to Permas Jaya. She spoke good Malay even she just coming to Malaysia for 2 years. "Saya ada ramai kawan Indon satu kerja kat Kenwood," she said fluent Malay. She talked about her husband and the shift jobs and poor agent. She just rejected the previous driver before me bcoz he's an Indian driver. "Saya banyak takut tengok gambar driver lah uncle," she told me. At the drop off location which is inside a guarded factory, after she paid me the fare, I said "cum on," and she replied, "wah pandainya cakap!" I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me. Lol. Later, I found out the she was fined rm5 by Uber due to the previous cancellation.

8.55pm, BON and his bf at Jalan Permas 11/7 going to send laundries at nearby 7-eleven.

9.08pm, MLS at Aeon Permas Jaya. The pin location was wrong at Sushi King entrance, but she was waited at PIzza Hut entrance. Bugima. I sent her to Fair View condo but the pin location again is not set correctly. I told her about the pin location issue and make sure next time to put it correctly. She just nodded. Later, at drop off point, the Uber apps got problem to calculate the fare.

9.30pm, I set destination to home sweet home. Waited for half an hour and got a short nap, but still no ping. I drove straight home.

Dear diary, tonight I completed 6 trips in 3hr 9min. My rating going up by 0.01 to 4.49. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...